Thank you for your interest in our practice. We look forward to getting to know you and helping you reach your periodontal goals. The following provides some general information about our practice:
- Our practice includes a wide range of periodontal procedures, including comprehensive periodontal care to improve the strength and longevity of teeth, dental implants, and many procedures to improve the position, contour, and appearance of gums.
- During your first appointment, we will listen closely to your concerns and conduct a thorough and comprehensive examination. We will take the time to give you the personal attention you deserve.
- Before any treatment begins, we will advise you of your options so you can make an informed choice regarding the best course of treatment for your specific needs. We respect our patients, and our goal is to provide you with the highest quality care in an atmosphere of mutual trust. We will do our best to make your visits comfortable and pleasant .
- Our practice is truly a referral practice that is based on referrals from both patients and other dentists. We often treat members of the same family, and some of our best new patients are referred by some of our best existing patients.
- We will work closely with your general dentist and other dental specialists to coordinate your treatment with any other dental needs that you may have and keep you and your dentist updated regarding your periodontal status.
Please feel free to print out our new patient forms prior to visiting us as a new patient.
Thank you for choosing our practice to serve your periodontal needs. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 828.254.1729 or 800.237.3746.